The exam is $20 & the adjustment $40 ($60 total)**The $20 for each exam will be donated to a local charity.Please consult with the doctor for questions about insurance coverage possibilities.
- Adjustment 1-2 Regions $40
Chiropractic adjustment of 1-2 areas.
- Chiropractic Adjustment 3-4 areas $50
Chiropractic adjustment of 3-4 areas.
- Extremity Adjustment $33
Adjustment of extremity or extremities
- School Sports Physical $35
School Sports Physical
- ADL (Activity of Daily Living) $46
Activity of Daily Living Training
- Cryotherapy/Cold Compress $10
Application of a modality to one or more areas; cold packs
- Mechanical Traction/Blocking $35
Application of a modality to one or more areas; traction, mechanical. ie- SOT (Sacral Occipital Technique) Blocks
- Neurosensory Integration $40
Sensory integrative techniques to enhance sensory processing and promote adaptive responses to environmental demands, direct (one-on-one) patient contact by the provider
- Therapeutic Activities $45
Therapeutic activities, direct (one-on-one) patient contact by the provider (use of dynamic activities to improve functional performance)
- ROM Measurment $25
Range of Motion measurement
- Myofascial Release Exercise $15
Manual therapy technique (e.g. mobilization)
- Chiropractic Re-Exam $20